Forum home Problem solving

Sick Hydrangea!! Please help!

image Hi there! I am hoping someone can help. I have some hydrangea bushes that look to be very sick And I don’t know what to do with them. I live in zone 8b. Thank you!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,502

I'd expect hydrangeas to be losing their leaves for winter now ... they're deciduous.  

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Ohmygoodness, its been so warm here I didn’t even think about that! Thank you!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,502

No problem ... Merry Christmas image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• when you say zone 8b, that makes me thing you're not in the UK where this forum is based?

where are you on earth? as there may be diseases in certain areas that we are unaware of.

• My apologies—from the United States, I was just looking for some assistance with my gardening and I must’ve overlooked that this was based in the UK. I will not post again to your forum. Best regards. 

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 22,193

We have regular posters here from the American continent as well as mainland Europe, SA and Oz.   Everyone is welcome but, clearly, there are some plants we won't be familiar with and thus can offer less help.   Dove's comments on seasonal leaf fall seem both helpful and apt.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw