Forum home The potting shed

Merry Christmas to all

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,540

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year 2018 ?

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,809

Merry Christmas everyone.

To all those who have to work, carers and health service workers, I salute you. 

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150

?? Merry Christmas everybody ??

Best wishes to all for happy and peaceful celebrations ?

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,162

To all on the GW forum, however you are spending Christmas, may it be peaceful.To those missing loved ones, or not in the best of health, best wishes.

Roll on 2018 and another gardening year ! image

Last edited: 24 December 2017 14:21:12

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,531
    fidgetbones says:

Merry Christmas everyone.

To all those who have to work, carers and health service workers, I salute you. 

See original post

Good of you to think of them!  I worked every Christmas day for 18 years and we "did" Christmas on Boxing Day.

• Very best wishes to you all, hope you have a very happy and peaceful Christmas. 

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,239

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and peaceful new year to all! With best wishes, thanks for the friendship and glad tidings to every one of you! Xx

• Happy Christmas to you all. I can just hear the bells starting to ring for the midnight service - may the day be full of wonder and nice surprises for you all.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 4,595
    WonkyWomble says:

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and peaceful new year to all! With best wishes, thanks for the friendship and glad tidings to every one of you! Xx

See original post

As above image. Doing my bit to save the planet by not typing too much.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.