Puzzle tree

Just to share with anyone how well my little fellows are doing, these are 6 weeks now in the vitopod at 15 degrees.

• Paul B3Paul B3 Posts: 2,437

You've obviously got them off to a good start in life ; they look very healthy !image

• Puzzle007Puzzle007 Posts: 109

I’m going to keep updating them via images,so keep ? looking.

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 4,869

Hi Puzzle image.  Are they monkey puzzle seedlings? 

Looking good and healthy, with lots of leaves after only six weeks, well done?. 

I love the thrill of growing from seed, mostly annuals starting in the spring.  What's the plan for your trees? Do you have a massive garden, or will you keep only one?

Hi kitty

I already have a 5ft in my front garden, but decided I wanted to grow from seed.This will make you laugh I have 120 potted up and keep watching them everyday. I’m carrying out a little experiment, some are in the heated vitapod and the rest on in plastic tubs and have also taken root but slower so the heated gadget gives them a good start.

Im well pleased up to now and again I will update images for my followers to see that’s if I have any lol?I wish to give them away when the look good enough to go. Almost forgot yes my garden is big but love being in it. I will keep a couple ?

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 4,869

Blimey Puzzle, you've got a mini forest on the go ???image.

I first used a heated propagator in Jan this year to start off my chillies. It's only a small Stewarts one, but a great bit of kit for kick starting germination.  

There's a seed sowing thread on the forum where the seedaholics post pics of our babies. It usually starts up in the spring, I'll see if I can find it and post a link.  Then you can have a nosey at ours if you like image.

imageimageimageimageLooking good ?

Almost there !!!! Really healthy trees now and some have next level of growth 👌
  • Mary370Mary370 Limerick, Ireland Posts: 1,392
    They look great, well done
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,855
    Very healthy looking but what will yo do with all your babies?
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw