Nothing to do with gardening vent

B3B3 Posts: 8,474

@le adds Worcester sauce.

Do you go ballistic or whatimage?

Last edited: 03 December 2017 18:59:42

In London. Keen but lazy.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 52,128

I grit my teeth, curse under my breath and next time they visit order a takeaway. image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Paul B3Paul B3 Posts: 2,428

Really.....?????image

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 3,394

Pour another large glass of wine and smile sweetlyimage

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 12,780

My OH does that with shepherds pie, then we have the same conversation, I say ....arse out of your trousers but Lea & Perins  on the table, he says,  my mum was posh! Then I let him get on with it. ??

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,102

NEXT TIME TRY HENDERSON'S RELISH.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,822

OH and Possum put HP sauce on full English breakfast and they put Tabasco sauce on spag bol!   Heathens.   They're allowed chutneys (often home made) with Indian curry and sausages but know there are limits.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • B3B3 Posts: 8,474

Condiments!!!  They're for bland beige, mechanically recovered food in breadcrumbs !!!  Or chips.

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,822

Gotta love good mayo on chips but not vinegar.   As for the rest, I deem my cooking to be well seasoned and flavoured and needs nothing else except the afore mentioned Indian curry which can have home made mango chutney and/or lime pickle and/or raita and ham sandwiches or sausages which get my chilli jam.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.