The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

A cold greenhouse

I have a very old greenhouse, so a few water leaks when windy and no heating.   Usually, I use the winter months to store my alpine.   This year I have placed in the greenhouse two of the polythene zip up greenhouses and have put pots of flowering chrysanthemums in one and cuttings I have taken to overwinter in the other.    I thought I would try and insulate the greenhouse using bubble wrap but cannot find anything to hold it in place,   does anyone have any solutions for this?   I would also like to try and store Dahlia's in the greenhouse but am not sure how to protect them (I usually dry them off, wrap them in newspaper and bring them into the house)  but to make use of the greenhouse would be better.   All advice welcome.