Resurrected Thirty

image Carpe diem Rezzers!  On you go, once 29 is full!

Link back:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/resurrected-twenty-nine/1008122.html

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔

• CheyngelCheyngel Posts: 2,327

Checking in early as I have stuffs to do! SYL image

Guess who finally decided to crash the party!
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,699

Me too, Chey!  Have a good day, doing 'stuff'! image

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 11,345

Still waging a battle with the leaves.....in for a coffee and to warm my hands.

SW Scotland
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 1,878

You all popped over when I wasn't looking. image

After lunch off t'plot to prune fruit bushes and build bonfire.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,584

Woo hoo. I guessed you'd get to flirty thirty whilst I was visiting. Must go back and check on 29 anything I have missed. I've been in the garden since I got back and my bins are full to overflowing. I decided I had better do something as my friend who stayed over on Tuesday last, pointed out that I had a three foot long tendril of honeysuckle growing into the room from under the windowsill. How I had missed seeing it I have no idea - that is the room I keep all my crafty stuff in. Hopefully that has now been sorted. image

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 11,345

It's such a beautiful day here that I have working like the clappers.  Pruning and trimming with electric trimmer done as well as leaf clearing.

Like you LB. I have filled one bin with second one underway.

Is your February "gathering" at the planning stage or is it already booked?  

SW Scotland

Afties Joyce. It is already planned and booked. image I'm not sure what theme the 'small people' have decided to inflict on us yet!

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.

Afternoon!

All errands done image

Doing unmentionable houseworky things this afternoon image

Afties Chey. Did you manage to get warm yesterday? The wind here is really Arctic across the front garden but at least it is more sheltered in the back so I managed to get lots chopped back.

I found a large, dead rat wedged between the trellis and the honeysuckle. It wasn't an old corpse as it was still soft. It weighed about 500g (1lb in old money! image) and I actually felt quite sorry for it (I know I know!) There wasn't a mark on it so who knows why it had died - maybe old age. Anyway, I took it to the bottom of my garden and put it into the hedge so that it can be recycled.

I did in the end - got into bed with the electric blanket image

By "Recycled" do you mean providing food for wildlife? image