South Facing Garden - Ideas/Suggestions/Recommendations
Firstly I just want to say I’m truly envious of the experts on here. Your all incredible and hope one day I can try to emulate your knowledge and creativity.
Recently purchased a property in Surrey and have a beautiful 100ft south facing garden.I have a blank canvas but I really don’t know where to start as winter is fast approaching.
I’ve provided a couple of pictures but my immediate observations:
* Back of the garden has heavy weeds rather than grass as high as my ankle. It’s been unloved for many years and don't know how to tackle cleaning up
* The level of the lawn is uneven and it needs to be leveled. Left hand side is about 2 inches lower than right hand.
What I want to try and do:
* Level out lawn space
* Add trees to create C shape in middle of garden
* Add stepping stones to left hand side
* Add a vegetable garden in the back on a bed of gravel/rock
* Add a shed with woodpile
I would be interested in your thoughts/suggestions and ideas as I'm yet to start!
Thanks so much!