chocolate teapots

• B3B3 Posts: 9,496

That would've sat nicely on your shoulder anyway obelixx

In London. Keen but lazy.

Pansy, you could've sheltered under it in the rain and washed your pots

• purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,644

A dibber. Just a bit of something from a charity stall thought it would come in handy when planting. Trouble is I end up using a pencil as blow if I can find it! Lol.

@ stupid is that? A high viz, dayglo, orange dibber would do the job just as well - but unfortunately for the manufacturer, it would last for ever.

One of my best towels has gone awol. I know it's lurking in the undergrowth somewhere and it will only appear when I've bought another oneimage

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,124

My tools all have a brightly coloured piece of baler twine tied to the handle so they're easier to find.  Except when I put some other random object on top of them.

• Trouble is I end up using a pencil as blow if I can find it! Lol.

------------------------------------

This made me laugh!  The amount of time I've wasted looking for trowels.  I have about 6 of them too, WHERE ARE THEY!?!

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,047

Useless crapola, which seemed such a good idea at the time?....

Strap-on lawn aerator sandals image.  Managed about three steps before getting stuck fast. 

Sorry I have no photos of the offending item to show, they were binned not long after purchase image.

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,047

So kind of you to think of me B3 image.......   

But I already have a piggy shaped mono-slipper to keep my tootsies warm image

image 'snot a fancy electric one though image

Do you hop to the loo?