Hello Forkers.....It's October!

LynLyn Posts: 9,042

Winters on is way!

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,922

Noooooo!!! I'm not ready for this yet! 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,098

Thank you so much Lyn ((hugs))  xx

I'm posting on my phone and it's a bit of a faff starting a new thread on it, especially when I'm in a hurry like today 

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,327

Hey - not yet, still quite a bit of autumn and it's wonderful colours.

Morning all. Off to babysit for son 2's little boys.

• raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 2,100

October? How did that happen image.

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time
    Sir Terry Pratchett
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,461

Morning Lyn, morning all, afternoon Pat!

Sorry about my absence lately, hands have been bad again so trying to rest them as much as possible!

Certainly is autumn here! Purple dressing gown very much back in favor, cats have no interest in out doors and have made nests in the duvet on the spare bed!

Wouldn't catch me doing overtime Hosta! JUST SAY NO!.....grange hill now in my head! image glad Spikey is OK image

Safe travels Dove and OH, have a lovely visit! X

Going to make a cuppa and have a read back, a good morning to all those to come image

Just popping in to say that I've seen a photo of Wonky's new hairdo ... dead glam image

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,461

Its not bad is it Dove image even after sleeping on it, doesn't look like a homemade hairdo like it usually does! image

• LynLyn Posts: 9,042

My cat, Thomas is in winter mode as well, he hasn't been outside for a wee since yesterday morning, it stated raining in the afternoon and that was it, rooted to the sofa  and on the bed this morning, he hates it if we pick him up and put him out. 

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 6,474

Morning all. image

S. E. NSW
    WonkyWomble says:

Its not bad is it Dove image even after sleeping on it, doesn't look like a homemade hairdo like it usually does! image

See original post

That's probably 'cos it was done by a dead glam London stylist rather than by you with a mirror and some dressmaking scissors image