Forum home Garden design

before-and-after-pics-of-my-garden

• GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

Lovely garden Mrs G,full of areas of interest,curved lines draw your eye around the planting.You should be jolly proud of what you,ve achieved.image

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951

Thanks Gilly.

The play frame is now to the  left of trampoline (still in same place) in pic 6.

• I think this garden is Inspirational and you should be very proud I’m looking forward to seeing your secrete garden Love it  MrsG

James

Secret garden will probably never appear as V says I'm not allowed to get rid of the trampoline!

Anyone else got before/after pics? Even of part of garden? Project? Pleeeease..

• OMG Mrs G. I admire your decipline with taking the before and after pictures, especially as I noticed that you have not one but THREE hunky helpers to cater for! image I find that while I am thinking about taking the before pictures the job is half way in progress and I had forgotten!

You have achieved alot and, no, don't get rid of the trampoline.They are good fun after a glass or two  when the children have gone to bed.image

Whatever you do, don't forget to take time out and enjoy it all ,as our summers are so short and precious and before you know it; it will be autumn. The nights are already starting to draw in.

Have fun and more pictures please........especially on the trampolineimage

Thanks. I am quite determined with before pics now, as we had a lot of work done in the house as well. We have used the trampoline in thick snow as well!

• Really lovely Mrs Garden, it is so good to take before and after pics so you can look back and appreciate all the hard work you have done.

Well done image

• I love your design. Especially the path. I'd really like to do something similar but then I think of all the work and start pricing up stepping stones instead image Consequently I've 'parked' the path issue for now.

Since you asked for photos....

This is my garden at the beginning of last year:

and this is the garden last week:

It's definitely less a 'design' and more 'what size hole do I feel like digging this weekend' but considering I lived in a flat with a window box before buying this house I think I'm doing alright image

Wow, you really keep the lawn lovely but it looks great now with all the planting