Resurrected Twenty-Six

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oops dozed off on the sofa too image

Thank you Hazel, feeling much better. Rash almost gone and the pain is easing. Slim itches like mad still though. Hope your daughter is ok too.

RB, good to see you. Hope you're feeling better now too. And OH of course.

Hope all poorly peeps and those in quiet corners are feeling better too.

Off to bed now, sweet dreams image

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 3,994

Been awake since 4:30

Am now very grouchy but can't go back to bed image Can't even go after dryer arrives cause worker is coming at 11

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,273

MORNING PAULINE, MORNING CHEY.

I HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR MOST OF THIS NIGHT TOO.

VERY QUIET ROUND HERE - LB GONE ON HOLS?  -  image GOING TO DO A LOT OF IRONING TODAY image

ANYONE HEAR RUMBLING?????image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,273

image DUNNO.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,950

Morning  Pansy Pauline & Chey - sounds like you all had rubbish nights. Maybe a little siesta after lunch? 

This morning I shall be mainly vaccing and dusting downstairs. While that's happening the washing will be on and this afternoon I will do the ironing while I catch up with The Archers.

Tee hee such naughty children - while the teacher's away .... etc

Didn't see my little feline friend yesterday - guess he was snuggled up with his proper mummy. Will be nice if he visits regularly in future.

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,401

Good morning early Rezzers! image

We'll not be getting little sticks of Blackpool rock if LB catches us doing forbidden things of a houseworkly nature, no sirree....best behave.....image

Chey....the pelargonium.....SHOULD be fine over winter indoors.....outdoors the frost would kill it, end of. They're 'resting' in winter, although they might have flowers if they're cosy enough.  But water sparingly.  Never drown them, you'll rot the roots.  They can go weeks wighout water in winter, and then not a lot, just a splash.  My OH keeps his going for years.  Hope your drier arrives soon.

Pauline, I guess you'll have quite a few broken nights for a while, so you'll need to sleep whenever you get the chance.

Pansy....can definitely hear rumbling in the distance......she'll not have set foot out of the country yet and already we've mentioned i*****g......h*****ork.......cl****ng........ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650

Morning All,

Those of you who had fitful sleep, try and snooze during the day if you can as sleep is so important for the body to do repairs.  

When LB was on her hols earlier in the year she knew exactly what we were all up to. image

Very dank looking day out there - so Lancashire.

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,401

Morning F'edge.....dank up here too....and foggy.  So Scotland!  Am wondering why I got up so - for me - early!

Yep, LB will have her radar tuned in to the naughty-step......I wonder how many of us will end up on it when she gets back? image

Might need a bigger step......image

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • Morning all image

A very misty autumnal morning out there image

Ooh Topbird, shhhhh! Has she flown off yet? LB could be peeking in from the airportimage  TH came out while she was away last time, I'd duck if I were you image  

Perhaps we need a code ??? 

Take cover everyone! 

Think I'll just sofa surf today with a good bookimageimageimage