Resurrected Twenty-Six

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,553

Wonderful prog on BBC2 Scotland now if you can get it, about the musical connections between Scotland, Ulster and America.......fascinating to see the shifts alongside the migrations......'Wayfaring Stranger'.....good 'un.

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 4,020

Bake off tonight, then bed image

• SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444

i rarely watch tv do in a minute I am going to have a soak in the bath, give my hair a hot conditioning treatment and might even push the boat out and shave my legs.

Then I think I might read for a bit and hope to fall asleep. Not been sledoing to well so I could do with a good 8 hours.

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Enjoying the programme M-U imageI like Phil Cunningham.

BBC 4 later 10pm? prog about great Dixter. First in a series about gardens. Have set it to record.

Sunny, have a relaxing "me" evening and hope you sleep well after.

Chey, you have a good night's sleep too.

SW Scotland
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 5,098

Time to read . Goodnight dear peeps. I hope LB is having a great time .

Shaved legs, Sunny?  In autumn? image  I like to keep my fur on, helps me stay warm! image

Good programme that, Joyce.  Have bookmarked it for next week.

Night Chey, night Rubee.....we've got a visitor, who I am sort of avoiding....technical guitar-speak with OH.....I can only stand so much........I think they're discussing the merits of various woods for guitar construction, now.......image

Shoot me now, but I can't stand 'Christo' thingy......Lloyd....... of Great Dixter.  Never could, never will. The gardens yes, fine, in their moneyed way.  But the man?  Nah.  He was deeply bitchy, peevish and disparaging of Geoff Hamilton in his autobiography.  End of.  Man's a no-no in my book.  At least Geoff Hamilton couldn't be accused of being pretentious, even if 'Christo' thought him rather 'common'.

I'll get me coat.  I know we can't all like the same things, or people......image

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Didn't like him either M-U but can fast forward or delete depending on what programme is like.

Pansy,  I need to have a knees down weeding session too but think I'll wait til I do a lot of cutting back when flowers have finished.

SW Scotland

Wish I could do that, Joyce!  I have to put up with adverts and the like!  Luddite! image

Am signing out now, so hoping everyone gets a good old snooze, and I'll see you sometime tomorrow.....although it's soopermarket day.....how soon it comes round!  image

Nighty night, Rezzers!  Sweet dreams. image

• ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650

Nightie night image