Couldn't be further from gardening - earworm issues

2»

• I tend to stick to songs that I can't sing. (I have a range of about 7 notes...Axl Rose has 6 octaves!!!!). I also stick to just the first line or the middle eight and very often with "made up" words. I'm surprised nobody has lamped me because I do sing a lot! image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know the very thing Hazel. I worked with a lady who did that wee hum de dum tiddly pom sort of humming. image I never heard a tune in twenty years of it. Mind you, I was once humming the Italian National Anthem and someone accused me of it!!! Rude!

• P P, How about a few bars of Red Haired Mary whilst doing an Irish Jive.

Frank

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,974

We have a manager at work who does that, oh so jolly " la de dum de diddle" kinda singing.

No tune whatsoever.

I think she's just trying to give the  " I'm just soooooooooooooo happy being here " impression. 

It just makes folk laugh at her behind her back.

Devon.
  • You know me Frank, I wouldn't know where to start. I'd be relying on you to fling me to and fro! image

• P P,  No flinging the girl does all the work, it is the armology really quite intricate I think it was the Irish way of getting a cuddle. Surprising what you learn when stationed next to a Student Nurses home and nearly all Irish.

Frank.

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,880
    Hostafan1 says:

Am I the only person who read that as " earthworm issues" ?

See original post

I thought it was something to do with a monthly magazine, where's my next issue!?????

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.