Forum home Plants

Tree identification an downsizing



  • The neighbour at my previous house had one and hired a bodger to come and coppice it.  It looked dreadful after that so I'd recommend getting a proper tree surgeon to do the first pruning job if you can afford it and then you'll be able to keep it looking good yourself.  I agree, the new growth is very attractive.

Sign In or Register to comment.