Muck Boots

Hi there just wondering how many of us have muck boots

• KT53KT53 Posts: 2,324

If I had any idea what muck boots are I might be able to answer image

• raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 2,138

I had some once but they were treacherously slippy so I went back to good old fashioned wellies 

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time
    Sir Terry Pratchett
  • My boots always seem to attract plenty of muck of their own accord.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,223

Gardengirl is the name of a long-time poster, so I would have thought it unlikely to be an advert ... but when I click on her name I get an error ... is something up I wonder? image

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 3,704

Not an advert  me gardengirl.. finding out how many had muck boot wellies https://www.muckbootcompany.co.uk/women/best-for/garden.html

I have the original green ones these ones https://www.muckbootcompany.co.uk/daily-lawn-and-garden-shoe-dly-333e-eu.html  but now they not selling those ones any more and I need a new pair as have worn out mine

So seeing what other have if you have any

Dove not sure what has happened there - will have to see if tech team can sort it out

• NoraGWNoraGW Posts: 464 admin

Hi guys,

Yes looks like two full stops were added to your display name Gardengirl (not sure why). I've removed them, so your account should now be back to how it was image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,223

Last edited: 13 September 2017 16:23:16

If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 

Thanks Nora I can see my info now but the two full stops are part of my name Gardengirl..

• NoraGWNoraGW Posts: 464 admin

Let's resolve over PM image