Forum home Problem solving

help me

is this resurrectable in any way i love this plant!!! 

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 13,025

The dead Parrot sketch comes to mind.

There are ashtrays of emulsion,
    for the fag ends of the aristocracy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thanks hazel

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,174

Not sure what it is ........ image

Have you moved its position lately?  Is it used to more light than it's getting at the moment?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• i forgot to bring it back home over summer so it's been left at my house at university image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,174

Oh dear image  Hope you're not studying to be a member of one of the caring professions image  The state of the plants in our social workers' offices lead someone to say that if they couldn't be trusted to keep a plant alive they certainly shouldn't be trusted with a child image

As has been said ... repot, take off the brown leaves, keep moist but not soggy and give it a bit more daylight ... we'll all cross our fingers. 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 33,305

looks  like a dracena of sorts, maybe D. Fragrans?

Devon.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 21,137

I remember seeing these plants for sale years ago, Chinese good luck plant I think they called it, they just sold a bit of the trunk. They rooted and grew but I don't know what to do with the dead one. The pot's very tiny for the width of the trunk.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.