What lies within a garden

imageimage

In my garden that I love and cherish their lies within it a list of wonderful wildlife that comes and visits. 

Paraquet, Blackbirds, Wren, Robin, Speckled Thrush, Blue, Great and Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, Magpies, Woodpigeon, Collared Doves, Jay, Woodpecker, Sparrow, Green Finch, Starlings, Heron, Crow, Bat, Hornet, Lily Beetle, Rosemary Beetle, Spiders, Caterpillar, Butterflies, Ants, Woodlice, Worms, Stag Beetle, Green, White & Black Fly, Dragon Fly, Hover Fly, Lacewing, Gnats, Slugs, Snails, Centipede, Frog, Grasshopper, Daddy Long Legs, Rabbit, Bees, Wasps, Moths, Fox & Cubs, Pheasant, Ducks, Squirrel, Green Shield Bug, Water Boatman and the neighbours cats. 

Probably missed a few, but I count myself truly blessed. I do not live in the countryside, and although the world seems to be in difficult times at the moment. I just go into my garden and smile at what has grown and what is actually living in my precious garden.  

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,943

Beautiful post and beautiful garden. 

I am so pleased to hear that you value what you have.  The world has had difficult times ever since it first began and it always will,  there's not point in dwelling on those things, especially things you have no control over, and I can see that you really appreciate what you have in that lovely garden. 

Thnak you for such an uplifting post. 

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Mary370Mary370 Limerick, Ireland Posts: 1,421

Jacqueline29.....I like you find a great sense of wonderment, joy and happiness from my garden and all it's visitors.  If only more people could appreciate what they have and live in the present......

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,943

So true Mary. thank you both. 

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• The_herpetologistThe_herpetologist West YorksPosts: 421

Lovely garden.  I can see the attractiveness to your local fauna and great that you are enjoying their presence as well. I think that's what we call a symbiotic relationship!