Forum home Plants

Wolf3

Paul B3Paul B3 Posts: 2,999

Well , you really are a comedian tonight , but lets call it a night now and refrain from your puerile comments ; it's pretty tiresome  image !

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,856

Paul, if someone gets up your nose, that ignore function is very useful.  Anything else is just encouragement  

Last edited: 15 July 2017 21:38:19

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 13,027

Wolf, you have been a source of mild amusement, but we were laughing at you, not with you.

Please go away and play with your toys in your bedroom.

There are ashtrays of emulsion,
    for the fag ends of the aristocracy.
  • Paul B3Paul B3 Posts: 2,999

My apologies for encouraging this thread ; point taken !image

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,856

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 33,310

You guys have more staying power than I. I dumped it in the handy Ignore Cupboard in the middle of the afternoon. 

I don't mind WUMs if they're clever, interesting or intelligent. Wolfy isn't clever enough to be any of those things.

Just tedious.

Devon.
  • ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

I haven't even bothered to read his or her comments before hitting the block button. Such a delightful thing to have. As a member of aristocratic stock I really do find it most bizzare that people like to sit in their one bed council flats pretending to have grandeur to a bunch of people on the internet that frankly; really couldn't care less. Aren't there special websites these people could go too? I wonder at what point it becomes a recognisable mental illness?

We used to get people like this on the spinal injury forums pretending to be disabled. To think that they walk (ironically) amongst us in the street is almost frightening.