Forum home The potting shed

Just having a moan

floraliesfloralies Haute-Garonne SW FrancePosts: 986

Hi everyone, am I the only one living abroad who does not receive their magazine until the middle of the month? It's seems to get later and later, I havn't received the July issue yet. Other post gets here quickly enough from the UK, any ideas what the problem is?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,519

Presumably it's to do with the postal service, whichever option is being paid for 

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/printed-papers#istand 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Hello floralies,

Really sorry to hear you're having problems getting your magazine on time.

We've spoken to our subscriptions team, and they've informed us that our overseas mail partner send all magazines via a First Class service (the best possible service). They advised that delivery times abroad vary quite a lot depending on the location, and can be from 3-5 working days in mainland Europe, to over two weeks to some of the smaller countries in South America, Asia and Africa. If what you're experiencing doesn't marry with the above detail, please could you get in touch with us directly by sending your full address details and subscriber number to [email protected], and we'll investigate it further for you...

Best,

Nora

• floraliesfloralies Haute-Garonne SW FrancePosts: 986

Hello Nora, thanks for coming back to me. I spoke  to someone in the subscription dept. yesterday. She couldn't account for why it's taking so long for the magazine to reach me. 

It always used to come at the beginning of the month, but now does not arrive until the middle, if at all - I haven't received the July issue so they are sending another one. I am only in France and generally the post is very good. 

Thanks Nora

Floralies