Hello Forkers ... July Edition

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,622

Hello everyone ... July starts here ... image

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !

• punkdocpunkdoc Posts: 5,200

Hi all.

Happy July.

Just up to make coffee and then back to bed, feeling yuk.

Ku Klux Klan serve hot soul food and the band plays in the mood

• Pat EPat E Posts: 6,300

Huh, found you both. Happy 1st July everyone.

S. E. NSW

Sorry, Punkdoc, I forgot you were feeling poorly with your man flu.image Enjoy your coffee and rest.

S. E. NSW
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,622

Hosta ... such a shame about Adele's cancelled concerts .- hopefully she'll be able to reschedule  .. glad your daughter enjoyed the one she went to ... son was there during the week setting up the sound system.  He said that reassuringly the security was incredibly strict.  

Pdoc ... plenty of room on the sofa ... Saturday Kitchen then tennis ok with you? 

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !

Clari, well done getting your new lounge. I'm sure it will be appreciated. 

We've been out the back trying to clear some secondary growth from our usual driving trails this afternoon. I'm very happy to report that I've managed to get past my target of 6000 steps - im trying to make up for yesterday's terrible lazy freezing day. 

I might put a few photos on one of the other threads - don't want to overdo our new month.image

S. E. NSW
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 14,653

Morning all. 

There's a big shiny thing in the sky this morning. No idea what it is. I seem to remember it from a very , very long time ago.

I have to say I'm feeling very sorry for Adele having to cancel her last two gigs and all those fans who were going to see her. 

My niece went during the week and loved it.

Hubby helping in the garden today so we might get the last beds made in "the allotment". Mucho Excitemundo.

Devon.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 14,653

Hosta Hugs for punkdoc . In a nice manly, not homo, way.

Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,622

I was listening to Radio 4 early this morning ... take a few minutes to listen to this report from an experienced fire officer who lives in a tower block

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08wm52q#play 

Horrifying ... thank goodness he's aware and diligent enough to pursue this ... 

Last edited: 01 July 2017 08:28:30

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 11,280

Morning all.

Blue sky and sun have returned image

SW Scotland
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 264

Dropped post in June edition forgetting it's the 1st today