Resurrected Sixteen

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,656
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,094

Hello, dollop, dollop. Just making sure I get notifications, but now is nearly bedtime.

Will have a family filled weekend. Daughter 1 is coming with her OH and 3 sons. They want home made pork pies for lunch on Sunday. We are all going son 2's on Saturday for lunch so we can cuddle new baby and admire his new house. I admired it yesterday too and had a good cuddle of said baby. So cute!

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,255

Wow       So......./ Rez 16!!!! 

Looks like you've all turned in for the night.  See you all in the morning image

Sweet dreams everyone, night night x

I haven't! Having hot chocolate and looking at emails. OH is in England for the next 6 days.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,255

Ooh hi BL, you weren't there just now. Nothing like a baby cuddle. image

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 3,613

Nighty night all - sweet dreamsimage

Weather lady has just said we might hit 32C here on Monday - I shall have to sleep naked with ice cubes...image

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down

Wouldn't you rather sleep with OH? image

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 11,291

Morning Rezzers.

There's a bit of a nip in the air this morning.

T'bird,  hope you can find an easier way to keep coolimage

SW Scotland
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 1,848

Good Morning Rezzers.

Might be good weather later.

How delicious to cuddle a baby BL - Lucky you.

Trip to nearest town today to return an incorrect online order to Wilko and a mis-labelled shirt from a charity shop.  Hope to get some plants (herbaceous perennials) to hop into my bag from the Friday Farmers Market.

• LantanaLantana Posts: 3,952

Haven't got any plans, as such, for today but I dare say something or other will crop up. Can only hope it's good ! 

Resurrected 16. Doesn't time fly when you're having funimage

• SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,168

Morning all. Busy weekend coming up as my husbands brother is coming this afternoon and will stay until Sunday. He plans on taking Paul out to the pub so I am expecting two very drunk men tonight. Then I have planned a family BBQ for Father's Day on sunday. I will be off out later to buy decorations for the garden and more beer. We are going to go overboard with balloons and bunting and I will cover the garden with solar lights for the evening. It is going to be tacky but epic.

but before I get to the fun part I have a house to clean, spare room to get ready, washing to do and food to buy. Just having a morning coffee before I find the energy to start.

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.