Forum home Tools and techniques

identifying a hose spray gun

I have been asked by a friend  to help in identifying her hose spray gun. There is no identifying name on it but I have attached 2 photos. I did suggest going to Wilkos and getting some modern Hozelock stuff but she seems quite keen on directly replacing her current,equipment. Any help, plus whether it is still available to purchase, would be gratefully received.


Last edited: 14 June 2017 22:33:41


  • AgrippaAgrippa Posts: 4

    Ah, the photos I thought that I'd attached don't seem to be there. I used the little camera icon and the photos were jpegs. Where did I go wrong?

    Last edited: 14 June 2017 22:32:29

  • AgrippaAgrippa Posts: 4

    OK, I'll try again with the photos.


  • AgrippaAgrippa Posts: 4

    Another failure. I think I'll be better off trying another forum.

  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 30,989

    I had no issue posting photos this morning. 

    The camera icon should take you to whatever photo library you have on your device.You may have to resize them. Under 2.5 MB is fine. Not sure what that is in pixels, but you can check on whichever photo editor you use. image

    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

Sign In or Register to comment.