Resurrected Forty-Seven

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 10,021
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,381
    How weird I popped over here and thought I'd typed my post here! 
    Any way cheers everyone 😉
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 16,220
    Well we must break the forum record for the fastest 1000 posts. Do you think that means we talk too much? Surely not!
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    I think you did SGL
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 808
    Just got to water the garden then that's me done for the day. Not that I've done much it's been too hot . I love the hot weather, but only if I don't have to do any work 👍🌞
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 10,021
    Cheers, Lily!  Make mine a double!  Ice an' a slice! 😜  Yep, LB, we DO talk too much!  Good, eh?

Just been out and watered the newbies and the stuff in big pots.  Everything doing pretty well, famous last words.  Been standing in the ( weedy)  hellebore bed, peeling bark off the Himalayan birch.....I just love doing that!  Well, it's the paper thin coating, not the bark as such......makes great kindling and the tree enjoys it too!  Ruby, how's yours coming along?

After yesterday's tussle with the grrrrrr elder my poor paws are very sore today, so I've done nothing.  Am fast reaching the conclusion that this is a young( er ) person's garden....but what younger person would want it?

Sun's come out now and it's a lovely evening.  Am hoping today's idle behaviour will result in a more productive day tomorrow!

You all sound like you're cracking on, despite the heat!  I think it's about 14 degrees here, which is a lovely temperature for gardening in.  We're supposed to reach the dizzy heights of 19 degrees on Wednesday.........😉
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞
    Our temperatures are supposed to be coming down so we'll probably meet you at 19°C M-U.
    Here are three easy peasy puzzles for the Brainiacs